Leads his men to victory. Commands the rank and file.
Infantry Officers have the Abilities: High Command (Army), and Horseback Riding.
Infantry Officers have the Traits: Distinguishable, Resilient, Sword Specialization, and Pistol Specialization.
High Command: An Officer in command. You are able to issue Orders to the Rank & File.
Horseback Riding: You are able to mount and ride horses.
Distinguishable: You appear as a star on the mini-map.
Resilient: Reduces received melee damage by 15%
Sword Specialization: Your damage when wielding a sword is increased by 5 %.
Pistol Specialization: Your damage when firing a pistol is increased 25% and accuracy by 10%
Commands: Officers are able to enter command mode to create a firing line and issue orders to improve the combat ability of rank and file troops.
- Form Line: Places a firing line marker on the ground for Rank and File Troops to receive combat bonuses. Cooldown 10Sec.|Duration 20Min.
- Make Ready! : Orders line units to aim and prepare to fire. Cooldown 5Sec.
- Fire! : Orders line units to fire and gives a 20% firearm accuracy bonus. Cooldown 4Sec.|Duration 4Sec.
- Fire at Will! : Gives line units a 10% firearm accuracy bonus. Cooldown 10Sec.|Duration 20Min.
- Cease Fire: Gives line units the order to hold fire. Cooldown 5Sec.
- Charge! : Orders line units to bayonet charge, and gives a significant melee damage bonus, and reduces damage by firearms. Cooldown 90Sec.|Duration 20Sec.
- Break Rank and Follow: Informs line units you are moving position. Cooldown 10Sec.
- Reinforce: Plants a flag creating a spawn point for Rank & File Units. (Line Infantry, Grenadier, and Guard) 4min cooldown.
Note: Infantry Officers are able to mount horses and issue commands from horseback as well as perform melee and ranged combat while mounted. However they are unable to plant reinforcement flags.